- LOTS OF ROOM: DIMENSIONS: 8"H X 6"W X 3"D IFAK Pouch that contain tight, internal elastic straps and a spacious pocket for vital first aid supplies.
- US BASED COMPANY, HIGH QUALITY, TOUGH and DURABLE: Rugged 600D Polyester material and sturdy double stitching gives this tactical medic pouch durability in any environment. MOLLE/PALS straps with UPGRADED Copper lined snaps allows attachement of this medical pouch to any MOLLE compatible gear without it falling off
- INCLUDES: A small, mesh drawstring bag to store your small first aid supplies and a First Aid patch with velcro backing for easy ID.
- FLEXIBILITY: Our original D ring design on the back can be used to give this IFAK bag attachment flexibility. Use them to attach a shoulder strap, attach the pouch in your car or truck, and is perfect for a JEEP rollbar and other recreational vehicles.
- EASY ACCESS UPGRADE: Upgraded high quality dual YKK 2 way zippers with silent cord paracords that will open the tactical med pouch all the way flat so it won't snap shut while accessing first aid supplies
Medical Pouch is the latest design in military grade tactical first aid gear. Constructed from 600 Denier PVC Polyester, our medical pouches are built to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions. It features a front side to side MOLLE webbing at the top so you can attach a first aid patch and any other identification or decorative patch at the same time. A first aid patch is included with each EMT MOLLE patch regardless of color. D rings are attached to the back at the top of the MOLLE web straps. These rings can be used as additional attachment points or used to attach shoulder straps (not included) This Orca Tactical EMT Pouch is a basic pouch with 8X6X3 dimensions, yet still large enough to pack basic first aid supplies through tight internal nylon straps that can be accessed at a moment's notice. The pouch can easily be attached to any tactical MOLLE compatible gear, such as a tactical vest, backpack, duty or gear belt. It can be useful at the shooting range or put together as part of a tactical loadout. This standard pouch is used by military personnel, EMT, police, firemen, and by responsible civilians as an easily accessible and necessary component for first aid needs. But it's also a featured accessory for hikers, campers, and other outdoor enthusiasts to carry first aid supplies to treat bites, wounds, and any other injuries fast and at a moment's notice.
- We offer free shipping with a tracking number on all orders.
- You will get the tracking number as soon as the item will be shipped.
- All orders will be shipped within 24-72 hours.
- Most items (except a premium item) could be received within 7-21 business days with a tracking number included: US, Australia, France, Netherlands. Shipping to Canada is about 10-21 business days. Delivery time depends on Shipping Carrier, Customs and Post Dispatch of destination and other factors.
Premium items: ship only to the US and could be received within 2-7 days.
- For international shipping please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our products. You can choose a refund if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product, but you will be required to cover shipping upon return.
- In the case of factory defects, we will pay the return shipping.
- When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packagings and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original condition.
- Feedback is extremely important for us.
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave a Positive Feedback. Your Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, Please contact us. We guarantee that your issue will be solved quickly.